Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Welcome to Disney's Top Ten!

I'm so glad you're here!  This is the place to find the short version of everything Disney has to offer.  Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland, and Aulani -  you'll find it all here.  Please share with your friends, post comments on the bests that YOU have discovered, and most of all, enjoy planning your MAGICAL trip! 

I've been a student of Disney for most of my adult life.   About three years ago, I was given the opportunity to begin working with Hi Ho Vacations as a Disney Travel Planner.  Since then, I've helped hundreds of families make the most of their Disney vacations (and planned several trips for MY family as well).  There is a TON of information available about Disney Destinations.  My goal is to provide a quick and easy read for those who want to have the best experience but don't have the hours to spend pouring over guidebooks and websites. 

If you are looking for help to plan YOUR Disney trip to any of its destinations, I'd love to help you.  My service is 100% free and 100% magical!  Please feel free to email me at Katie@hihovacations.com.  I'd love to help you save time, money, and add some pixie dust to your vacation. 

Your planning starts here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment